Pottery-24 was totally dependent on the energy of you - the Connectors, donors, our friends and supporters and we think it was a great success. Your work made it possible for some great things to be accomplished. Here are a few highlights:
Well over 200 individuals have made donations for the event and almost all of these were brand new to JustWork & JustPotters!
Over $12,000 has been raised so far, and we still have donations trickiling in.
Over $2,000 of pottery was sold during the 24-hour period.
The event has created wonderful momentum as we received so much positive feedback around the idea and the execution.
We hope that you are encouraged by your participation with Pottery-24. No matter whether you have connected many individuals to JustWork as donors or you haven't been able to bring in any, we are grateful for what you are offering. The thought and work that you are expending will reap benefits well into the future, and as a result people will have work, dignity will be gained, and community will be shaped. Thank you!
We would love your feedback around Pottery-24. If you can, please take a few minutes and send us a reply with your thoughts. What aspects made this a success? What areas could we improve? What other ideas should we consider? Email email@example.com Thanks!
Finally, if you would like to continue supporting JustWork in some way, then we would love to have your help. Here are some possibilities:
- Join our email list to stay abreast of JustWork happenings
- Invite us to speak at your church or workplace
- Sell our pottery to your networks and get some free pottery for yourself! (Just ask us about this new idea)
- Promote our enterprises in pottery, catering, and renovations among your friends and co-workers
- Volunteer your skills (whether weekly or occasionally) to help with our work
- Become a monthly donor